SpeakEasy! is a Foreign Accent Modification Telepractice
for Speech and Language Pathologists as Independent Contractors
What's in it for me?
- Industry leading compensation. Open & clear payments.
- Non restrictive contract terms - you don't have to sign your life away to work for us - you are still free to work for yourself, or even other companies.
- Create your work-life breakthrough without brick and mortar. Go 'cold turkey' on your commute.
- Ignite your spirit by taking a seat with innovative peers in the new area of 'telepractice'.
- Work within a growing telepractice built by a P-ESL Certified SLP, for P-ESL Certified SLPs.
- Life hack your time with self scheduling your availability. What will you do with extra time?
- Experience the motivational lift your client has to practice with this enhanced effectiveness in delivery.
- Experience the lift you have in a global practice where you see interesting clients wherever they are.
- Your location is flexible too! Begin from anywhere, the convenience of home or slow travel.
- So long burnout!
- 'Go Green'.
- Be your own boss and grow your virtual practice.
Our Accent Modification Trainers set the gold standard for evidence based telepractice in the accent modification industry with the following
- Masters Degree in Speech - Language Pathology from an accredited college or college or university.
- Certification in the the Compton P-ESL Accent Modification Method. Additional coursework through LDS & Associates Training Center or willingness to train.
- A passion for helping others.
- Dedication to providing exceptional individualized evidence-based accent modification services, although our program is not a clinical process.
If you would like to join us in helping others communicate more effectively, please email your resume, along with a cover letter expressing your interest in becoming an accent modification trainer